Process Associate - Accounts
*Should able to analyse the General ledger
* Analytical review of financial statements to assist Manager review.
* Find any misstatements /errors in posting and make appropriate
correction in the accounts.
* Close the year end financial statement.
* Prepare year end statutory financial statements with compliance with
FRS 102 Sec 1(A)
* Very strong in accounting concepts and adjustments.
* Prepare workings in Excel to support all the balance sheet balances.
* Understand the clients business.
* Strong in accounting concepts- Prepayments,
accruals, deferred income, Depreciation.
* Maintaining the accounts of a company.
* Bank reconciliation
*Supplier, Customer balance reconciliation
*Closing monthly books of accounts and preparation
* Attention to details as client sends information
in various modes, email, Auto entry, Huddle etc
* To work for multiple clients and different
* Communicate to Managers any client specific
queries and assist the managers for Client/audit queries.
* Should have a grip over the client
accounting process they are allocated with.